OSGG Seed Bank

• July 14, 2015 at 4:43 pm #902
    [email protected]
    Participant

Greetings Sungrowers. In an effort to provide all sun growers with the highest level of support and resources the Oregon Sungrown Growers Guild has started a seed bank of our favorite sun grown strains. We currently have almost a dozen different strains on our shelves and are seeking growers willing to deposit some of their favorite strains into our seed bank. Access to the seed bank will be limited to Guild members and non-member depositors only. This is a great opportunity to get access to some of the best local and custom strains available. OSGG is committed to providing the highest level of support and resources to all growers and patients as we move into this exciting new time. If you’d like to deposit your favorite seed please contact me here and we’ll arrange a time to get together.

• March 8, 2016 at 10:42 am #1687
    Profile photo of michael carlsonmichael carlson
    Participant

i would love to have some of your seeds…..how can i get some !!!!where……please let me know …..and how much …thank you

• March 16, 2016 at 10:18 am #1696
    pioneerpete
    Participant

Wingrider’s out of town at the moment, but he’ll be back for our general meeting on the 24th. As we work to build the seed bank, the best opportunity to meet people with seeds is at our general or members only meetings.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.