OSGG Grower Resources

• July 14, 2015 at 4:45 pm #903
    [email protected]
    Participant

The Oregon Sungrown Growers Guild, in our continuing effort to support Sungrowers and patients, is starting a Growers Resource database. The Growers Resource database will be a public list of people and or organizations who have services and or resources to offer in support of people with cannabusiness or involved in the new cannabis culture and industry in any way. If you have a skill or offer a service of any kind that may be of help to our cannabis community and would like to let us all know about you please respond here with your information and the service or product you have to offer. The Oregon Sungrown Growers guild continues to support all growers, patients, and people in this new and exciting cannabis future.

• July 16, 2015 at 9:44 am #917
    Tokiefarms
    Participant

i am interested in sharing information on how to grow sustainable cannabis that will pass testing! Now is the time to start educating people on what can and cannot be used in cultivation. There are so many pesticides herbicides and chemicals that we have been using for years that we are just now finding out will come up in testing, specifically in regards to concentrates. Education on clean cultivation is essential in this new market. I am a sourcing agent for some local companies and deal with this problem on a day to day basis. We have to educate people now, so when harvest comes around everyone’s products will be usable. You can contact me via Instagram @ tokiefarms or shoot me an email [email protected]

• July 26, 2015 at 12:04 am #938
    [email protected]
    Participant

Natural Gardener available for consultations
    Rycke Brown, Natural Gardener

http://gardengrantspass.blogspot.com

• July 30, 2015 at 11:19 am #953

I just opened up a dispensary in Portland, and I want more than anything to be able to supply patients with quality outdoor flower. In Portland, most dispensaries turn up their noses to any kind of outdoor flower, but a lot of the consumers understand that in a lot of cases the quality is better and the process of growing it is much more environmentally friendly. And we want to provide education regarding that process for the consumers that are unfamiliar. If there are any growers that would like to get their product into a new Portland dispensary, please get in touch with me. I would love to make connections with some wonderful growers. I can be reached via e-mail at [email protected]

• September 2, 2015 at 1:14 pm #1222
    Tokiefarms
    Participant

Hey guys, got some emails about russet/broad mites and just wanted to do a follow up. I had a friend who got them and tried everything under the sun to deal with them. Eventually he just made his own concoction. He came out with a product called fuckem which is working great. It is a blend of essential oils and neem Chrystal’s. The product is available at some garden shops around the valley. I am pretty sure you can get it at occupy organics in Ashland. It is a probiotic remedy, complete natural and smells great and most importantly works! Shoot me an email if you need more information on the product. I feel pretty good about the safely and effectivity of it. It also helps with powdery mildew, bonus! [email protected]

• January 4, 2016 at 1:30 pm #1591
    monty0
    Participant

Computer Services http://lexicanna.com

Hello, I’m Monty Zukowski and am eager to help people with their technology needs. I am establishing a business offering environmental sensor monitoring to help growers keep track of sunlight, temperature, humidity, soil moisture, EC, etc. I understand the technical side, but not the growing side, so I need help understanding what will be useful to track. If anyone wants to partner with me I can provide the tech side of things.

I can also help with websites, apps, backups, network and security installation, etc.

[email protected]

• March 16, 2016 at 11:27 am #1701
    pioneerpete
    Participant

Great! I’m glad to see people sharing contacts here. Don’t forget we’re doing a presentation on Pest control focusing on Russet mites on the 24th at our general meeting! See you there, and post your contact interests here!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.