Dispensary Looking For Growers To Supply Consistent High Quality Strains

• October 28, 2015 at 9:24 am #1463
    Milo
    Participant

Hi,

We are opening a new, unique dispensary in Salem and are looking for growers with consistent and top quality strains. We want to build solid relationships with growers we can work with long term. Please reach out to me if you are interested in chatting.

Thanks,

• December 18, 2015 at 10:20 pm #1574
    Bees Knees
    Participant

I am a Applegate Outdoor grower and am starting a indoor grow room this January. Organic Product and Consistent production are my Business model. Looking to see what to put into my indoor for clones. What do dispensary’s need from growers? Medical over Recreational strains? I have 2014 Outdoor in hand but am thinking for the January start up strain.

• March 6, 2016 at 3:21 pm #1684
    Profile photo of michael carlsonmichael carlson
    Participant

hi mike carlson here im a grower in rogue river if you need product i have willy wonder…blue berry….cookies kush….bubba kush….tangerine dream….all outdoor..organic……this season im running indoor and outdoor organic harle-tsu which is 15 /18 to 1 cbd……and many others…call me if we can work together mike 541-582-5954

• March 16, 2016 at 10:30 am #1697
    pioneerpete
    Participant

I hope you’re still checking back here periodically, milo.
    I spend alot of time in Salem for the Guild and my personal business as well. I would like to meet you when I’m in town and discuss how our members can work with you. I’m a lifetime grower as well, when I’m not doing political work in Salem.

And please do check in regularly. We’re getting better at timely replies. I promise!

• March 16, 2016 at 10:37 am #1698
    pioneerpete
    Participant

it’s best to reach me at [email protected] .
    and for anyone who has questions, they can always be addressed to [email protected] for a quick reply or something you’re not sure about on the forum.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.