The Public Health and Safety of Oregonians and law abiding cannabis businesses are at risk. Oregon Lawmakers want to eradicate pesticide testing requirements. These proposed rules will hurt public health and harm businesses that are complying with the rules.
Please let the State know that it is their responsibility to protect a viable and long term cannabis industry in Oregon, which includes rigorous pesticide testing. Ask them to require 100% quality control testing for pesticides & support HB 3448.
Contact the decision makers by April 30th!
- Contact Governor Kate Brown by email or by phone at 503-378-4582
- Send your comments to: Oregon Health Authority by email or, you may also send comments by Fax: (971) 673-1299
- Contact Sen. Ginny Burdick by email or by phone at 503-986-1700
- Contact Rep. Ann Lininger by email or by phone at 503-986-1438
- Contact your legislators at https://www.oregonlegislature.gov/findyourlegislator/leg-districts.htm